GApeachPA

Case Western Application Process 2018-2019

3 hours ago, smilemaker said:

Did anyone receive a call from yesterday’s interview, nov 1st?

Not yet. But I did receive a follow up email from Prof. Lord. 

Interviewing this Thursday (November 15th), very nervous but excited; can anyone shed some light on the type of questions that they ask beyond the main ones, and if there is an essay after the interviews?

@bls110

There is no essay. The one werid question I got was about my stance on gun violence. I'd be hesitant to prepare for this as your question will be different and its purpose is to see how u think on the spot. Gl

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChipF said:

@bls110

There is no essay. The one werid question I got was about my stance on gun violence. I'd be hesitant to prepare for this as your question will be different and its purpose is to see how u think on the spot. Gl

Appreciate the response!

4 hours ago, PreCasePA123 said:

Has anyone heard back after the November 15th interview? I only received a confirmation stating they'll keep in touch.

I’ve only gotten the two emails confirming that I’m still being considered and that they will keep in touch since my 11/15 interview. 

7 minutes ago, sunny7788 said:

Anyone that got interviewed scored below a 300 in their GREs?? Please pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I interviewed in November and I received a GRE score below 300! 

Hello all! I'm interviewing this Thursday, 12/6. I am definitely excited to check out the campus and learn more about the program. Any advice or insight is always welcome 😀 Submitted 10/4 Received 11/8 Invited 11/12

On 12/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, Angelinwaiting22 said:

Has anyone that has decided on Case started thinking about housing?  I'm wondering if any of the current students have any recommendations for places to live? 

I've tried looking at some of the resources listed on the general Case website, but they mentioned that current students would be giving recommendations once they've added us to their Facebook page. 

On 12/6/2018 at 6:58 PM, HKPPA said:

I've tried looking at some of the resources listed on the general Case website, but they mentioned that current students would be giving recommendations once they've added us to their Facebook page. 

This is correct. The program recently asked us for housing recommendations and they will be sending the list to deposited students in due time. I know quite a few of us did not secure housing until well into April, so there is plenty of time. It's never too early to start planning though ! 

On 12/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, Angelinwaiting22 said:

Has anyone that has decided on Case started thinking about housing?  I'm wondering if any of the current students have any recommendations for places to live? 

I have lived in the Cleveland area my whole life and can say that your best options are Cleveland Heights (affordable, close, and decent area), University Circle (nicer area but more expensive), or Lakewood (further away but nicer and affordable). Let me know if you have any additional questions I’d be happy to help!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mortc15 said:

This is correct. The program recently asked us for housing recommendations and they will be sending the list to deposited students in due time. I know quite a few of us did not secure housing until well into April, so there is plenty of time. It's never too early to start planning though ! 

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Vickscity said:

I got accepted!!!!! I am beyond excited to start at Case!!!!

Congrats!! that’s so awesome!! When did you interview and how did they let you know you were accepted? 

3 hours ago, IwanttobeaPA123 said:

Congrats!! that’s so awesome!! When did you interview and how did they let you know you were accepted? 

Thanks! I interviewed December 6th and got the call a couple of hours after the interview.

Edited by Vickscity
  • Like 1