Case Western Application Process 2018-2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, Angelinwaiting22 said:

Has anyone that has decided on Case started thinking about housing?  I'm wondering if any of the current students have any recommendations for places to live? 

I've tried looking at some of the resources listed on the general Case website, but they mentioned that current students would be giving recommendations once they've added us to their Facebook page. 

On 12/6/2018 at 6:58 PM, HKPPA said:

I've tried looking at some of the resources listed on the general Case website, but they mentioned that current students would be giving recommendations once they've added us to their Facebook page. 

This is correct. The program recently asked us for housing recommendations and they will be sending the list to deposited students in due time. I know quite a few of us did not secure housing until well into April, so there is plenty of time. It's never too early to start planning though ! 

On 12/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, Angelinwaiting22 said:

Has anyone that has decided on Case started thinking about housing?  I'm wondering if any of the current students have any recommendations for places to live? 

I have lived in the Cleveland area my whole life and can say that your best options are Cleveland Heights (affordable, close, and decent area), University Circle (nicer area but more expensive), or Lakewood (further away but nicer and affordable). Let me know if you have any additional questions I’d be happy to help!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mortc15 said:

This is correct. The program recently asked us for housing recommendations and they will be sending the list to deposited students in due time. I know quite a few of us did not secure housing until well into April, so there is plenty of time. It's never too early to start planning though ! 

Thank you!