Case Western Application Process 2018-2019

Hope all is well you also. I received an email from Case Western today inviting me to apply to the program. Until this time, I had never known of a program at Case and have not so much as entered the school website into a search engine. Since, I have researched the program's history and have become interested due to it's association with the medical school and the surrounding facilities. I am wondering if such emails are a common occurrence. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

On June 23, 2018 at 5:11 PM, ryanRPSGTCCSH said:

Hope all is well you also. I received an email from Case Western today inviting me to apply to the program. Until this time, I had never known of a program at Case and have not so much as entered the school website into a search engine. Since, I have researched the program's history and have become interested due to it's association with the medical school and the surrounding facilities. I am wondering if such emails are a common occurrence. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

I also received an email from Case Western on Saturday, which was funny considering I already applied to the program. I am thinking because they are still Accreditation-Provisional they want to get the word out...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 6:04 PM, robins53 said:

Hello. I am a first year student at Case. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, comments or concerns. Good luck with your application process.

HI!!! HAHA.

Also a 1st year at Case. Please feel free to reach out to me as well because having multiple points of view never hurts. Good luck to all!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2018 at 6:04 PM, robins53 said:

Hello. I am a first year student at Case. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, comments or concerns. Good luck with your application process.

Hey, 

Around what time last year did u get an interview invite from case? 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all who received interview invites! Im also a 1st year and will periodically check in here for any questions as well. ill just say 1 thing from personal experience. DONT be discouraged if you dont get accepted right away. I had to wait until April when others decided to accept at other schools. Not the most convenient situation but whatever is supposed to happen will happen and i definitely wasnt any further behind the rest of the class in any way. They don't accept anyone they dont feel can be successful. 

Good luck to everyone !