2018-2019 application cycle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Lukeh205 said:

Anyone who recently got accepted choosing Harrisburg campus? Wanting to see who will be at Harrisburg with me!

I'm hoping for the Lock Haven campus. But on a related note, after replying with your campus preferences, did you receive another email back acknowledging receipt of your preferences? Because I did not, and I'd just like to know that that's normal before I go sending additional emails because I'm paranoid, lol

9 hours ago, JulesQ94 said:

I'm hoping for the Lock Haven campus. But on a related note, after replying with your campus preferences, did you receive another email back acknowledging receipt of your preferences? Because I did not, and I'd just like to know that that's normal before I go sending additional emails because I'm paranoid, lol

I felt the same way. I couldn’t wait any longer so I called them and they said I got my campus of choice but then I got an email a few days later saying that I’m offered acceptance to Harrisburg campus and I got the tuition deposit info in that email.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Lukeh205 said:

Anyone who recently got accepted choosing Harrisburg campus? Wanting to see who will be at Harrisburg with me!

I interviewed 9/10 morning, was accepted 9/12. Asked for Harrisburg campus but was told that it was full so am on the waitlist for that location and currently have a seat at main campus. Fingers crossed some people go elsewhere and I get a seat at Harrisburg and will be joining you!

Archived