2018-2019 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best of luck to you! 

Super excited to have just received an interview invite a few weeks ago. I'll be flying in Wednesday, August 22nd to IPT from San Francisco, CA. Anyone familiar with the area? Any tips at all are greatly appreciated! 

HL

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, seeemwhy said:

@CWell1901 haven’t heard back yet and am hoping that’s not a bad sign!

16 hours ago, m7638 said:

I haven’t either!

Seems like no one really has heard back yet so no news is still good news! Looking at previous year threads on here it looks like a lot of people heard back in less than a week so I’m hoping to hear something soon

1 minute ago, CWell1901 said:

Now I’m getting anxious for the next two days! Since this thread hasn’t been very active this year, I’m wondering if other people have already heard yet. 

I’m getting extremely nervous too! Also, I emailed them to ask about where they want me to send my transcripts for summer classes and they haven’t even replied to that email ... 

11 minutes ago, CWell1901 said:

Now I’m getting anxious for the next two days! Since this thread hasn’t been very active this year, I’m wondering if other people have already heard yet. 

Also, from prior years it seems as though people were all hearing back around the same time whether they were accepted or not so I’m thinking they just haven’t gotten back to people yet 

Sometime during the week of August 6th the PA Program Director at Lock Haven left to join the faculty of the Penn State PA program.  Right now there is no program director at Lock Haven, or at least there is no replacement named on the website.  I suspect this is the hold up in extending offers for seats to those who have recently interviewed.  It may be worth a call to the program to inquire about the situation and if there is a time line to respond to students who have recently interviewed.

Archived