CASPA LOR Question

After getting the notice that my application was verified, I downloaded it to take a look at it. Everything looked great until I got down to the LOR section. There are spaces for each LOR and spaces for their occupation, occupation title, and organization. This is filled in by the LOR writers, I checked by creating a new evaluation. All the applicant fills out is the first and last name and email. 

One of my LOR's left everything blank except for their email and there was no way for me to check this until now... IDK what to do, should it be fine or should I contact caspa/schools?

I am very disappointed that something that small/simple was incorrect and out of my control (or atleast I think it was). I am already applying relatively late in the cycle and dont want to delay any longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with HanSolo, also, as was my case, one of my LORs didn't fill out that information however their "signature" included it. If it is relevant to a program you are applying to (e.g. a LOR is a graduate from that program) you can bring it up casually in conversation during the interview. 

Archived