Roll Call - USD PA Class of 2014

5 years of building up the paper side landed me an interview and a spot in the 2014 USD PA School class. I was accepted at two schools, but the struggle I have right now is deciding which is the best fit for me based off my 2 visits to both schools.

I'm a non-resident, so tuition is gouging the heck out of me. The high price tag makes some other places look more appealing.

If you're willing to share, what really set USD apart from other programs?

Scotty

5 years of building up the paper side landed me an interview and a spot in the 2014 USD PA School class. I was accepted at two schools, but the struggle I have right now is deciding which is the best fit for me based off my 2 visits to both schools.

I'm a non-resident, so tuition is gouging the heck out of me. The high price tag makes some other places look more appealing.

If you're willing to share, what really set USD apart from other programs?

Scotty

Hi,

I am one of the new students starting this July at USD. My name is Daniel Moore, and I received my Bachelor of Science in Physical Science with a minor in Chemistry from Dakota State University in Madison, SD in 2009. I have a wife, Brandy, of 2 1/2 years, and a son, Kayden, who will turn 1 year in June. It's difficult to believe that our lives will change so drastically this summer, and yet I am not as scared as I thought I would be. Good luck and congrats to everyone who decided to take the leap towards their dreams.

Hi,

I am one of the new students starting this July at USD. My name is Daniel Moore, and I received my Bachelor of Science in Physical Science with a minor in Chemistry from Dakota State University in Madison, SD in 2009. I have a wife, Brandy, of 2 1/2 years, and a son, Kayden, who will turn 1 year in June. It's difficult to believe that our lives will change so drastically this summer, and yet I am not as scared as I thought I would be. Good luck and congrats to everyone who decided to take the leap towards their dreams.

Scotty...I couldn't really tell you much detail comparing other schools to USD. It was my only real option due to location.

damoore...congrats! I have a BS in Psychology from Lynn University in Florida. I've been married to Sandi for 18 years. I have a 21 year old son in college and a 13 y/o son in middle school. I'm nervous and excited as well. Can't wait!!

Scotty...I couldn't really tell you much detail comparing other schools to USD. It was my only real option due to location.

damoore...congrats! I have a BS in Psychology from Lynn University in Florida. I've been married to Sandi for 18 years. I have a 21 year old son in college and a 13 y/o son in middle school. I'm nervous and excited as well. Can't wait!!

I was accepted into two separate schools, but I chose USD mainly due to location. I grew up a military kid, so I moved around from place to place, but always felt South Dakota was my home. The school itself is extremely dedicated to its students, and you can definitely see the school pride within the students themselves. They are proud to say they were from USD, and are confident in their training they received while they were they. The close relationship you will have with the faculty will definitely be a strong factor in the learning experience with the smaller class sizes.

I was accepted into two separate schools, but I chose USD mainly due to location. I grew up a military kid, so I moved around from place to place, but always felt South Dakota was my home. The school itself is extremely dedicated to its students, and you can definitely see the school pride within the students themselves. They are proud to say they were from USD, and are confident in their training they received while they were they. The close relationship you will have with the faculty will definitely be a strong factor in the learning experience with the smaller class sizes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived