GVSU 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Spartan616 said:

Congrats to everyone!

I’m a first year that found out about my acceptance one year ago, so if you guys have any questions, we’re all so happy to help in any way we can!

Thank you so much for your willing to help. Do you know anything about the waitlist? Are you automatically on the waitlist if you aren't accepted yet, or is it separate from applicants who will receive a rejection? 

Just now, pagirl17 said:

Thank you so much for your willing to help. Do you know anything about the waitlist? Are you automatically on the waitlist if you aren't accepted yet, or is it separate from applicants who will receive a rejection? 

If you haven’t heard anything either way, then you’re most likely on the waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, don’t worry yet! I know at least 5 of my classmates that came off of it!

2 hours ago, RathM said:

My acceptance deadline is dated as 12/2/18 (tomorrow) not the beginning of the year.  It might be possible people might have different acceptance deadlines but double check.  I would hate for you to miss it!

Interesting! Mine is January 2nd. I wonder why they staggered the deadlines? Good to know though!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, LillyS said:

have any alternates heard yet? Please let me know if you hear! 

Hi, Lilly - I know of one alternate who received and accepted an offer on 1/7, so that does not bode too well for the rest of the alternates, though there may be a few more offers extended. I was pretty bummed to hear that, but will keep my fingers crossed for a last-minute spot and am thinking about ways to strengthen my application for next fall! 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived