GVSU 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, JessieZ27 said:

I called the office today and they said they have no specific day to call the alternatives. They said they will be called as spots open and we could be notified up until Thursday. Has anyone heard anything today? 

Thanks for the info. Sounds like no one from the waitlist has been called from here... seemed to be lots of commentors who were waitlisted. Guess we'll find out this week!

1 hour ago, pagirl17 said:

Does anyone know how many applicants they interview?

In the email I received this morning, I could choose from 8 available slots out of 120. So I assume that means they are interviewing 120 applicants. 

Also to my fellow alternate listers who didn't receive the news they hoped for today - don't give up! Another program I applied to didn't extend an invitation to me until their 5th or 6th round of interviews. I've received a mixture of waitlists and denials from other schools as well. Bad news from one school isn't the end of it, you'll hear good news soon enough! Keep perserving and if you want it bad enough, you WILL become a PA one day ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived