alarbogast

GVSU 2018-2019 Application Cycle

I got contacted yesterday to confirm which campus I was applying to, and they told me GR invites should be out by the end of the week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, LillyS said:

I got contacted yesterday to confirm which campus I was applying to, and they told me GR invites should be out by the end of the week.

Thanks for the info!

I just received an email saying that I've been put on the alternative list for an interview, my placement is not known...so hopefully someone decides to decline lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone know if they do any alternate interviews? I already have an interview scheduled on the 9th with a flight booked and everything :(

3 hours ago, Haleyb18 said:

Does anyone know if they do any alternate interviews? I already have an interview scheduled on the 9th with a flight booked and everything ?

"We are asking all candidates to make personal arrangements to ensure their attendance of this important event." - from the email, so I'm thinking possibly no alternate dates ?

8 minutes ago, nikki12 said:

"We are asking all candidates to make personal arrangements to ensure their attendance of this important event." - from the email, so I'm thinking possibly no alternate dates ?

Yeah I saw that ? I’m wondering if they ever have people go to the other campus to interview though? If not I guess I’ll have to give up my spot