On 4/2/2019 at 3:51 PM, GemPA said:

I just found out that I have been put on waitlist from March 21st interview. The portal says "We welcome you to continue to submit materials in support of your application. " Did you submit anything? I really want to go here! And thank you for sharing your experience! Makes me hopeful 🙂

I got waitlisted also. Fingers crossed for both of us. I submitted official transcripts. They want you to submit anything that is updated from your original application. Hope this helps. Good luck.

13 hours ago, MZHolden said:

I got waitlisted also. Fingers crossed for both of us. I submitted official transcripts. They want you to submit anything that is updated from your original application. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Good luck to you too! Hope we hear soon fro  them!

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:51 PM, GemPA said:

I just found out that I have been put on waitlist from March 21st interview. The portal says "We welcome you to continue to submit materials in support of your application. " Did you submit anything? I really want to go here! And thank you for sharing your experience! Makes me hopeful 🙂

Great news on the waitlist, there is still a chance! I called the office of admissions almost instantly after I saw my waitlist status and they said to update your CASPA on any changes at all: work experience, HCE, new classes, etc. I asked a couple of MDs in my office to write a couple of extra LORs for me, but MCPHS accepted me before I could submit them! It was a rollercoaster of events but I'm so glad it worked out this way!! Good luck!

• Upvote 1

I believe the portal will update today for anyone who interviewed on 3/21st. I was informed it only updates once a week so patience fellow pre-PA's and good luck to those of you who might still be interviewing 🙂

Relax, breathe, and most importantly be yourself! Like your interview invite says, it's a single faculty behavorial interview with (1) easy scenario question. Everyone from the faculty, staff, and the students you get to meet and tour the campus with are super friendly and helpful. 

Woohoo! the portal updated and now I can breathe easy because I have received confirmation of my acceptance. Looking forward to starting the PA program with you guys in Jan, 2020 and good luck to those of you still pending interview results and/or interviews.

Have any of the accepted students received their acceptance package or Student ID#?

• 5 months later...

Hi 👋🏻 

I was wondering if any of you guys think an IPad Pro 12.9inch, would work just as good in our program as a MacBook Pro? I like the document highlighting feature and drawing on PowerPoint but I’m worried it won’t feel stable enough for writing in word and taking our online tests ? Any thoughts? 

Thanks! 

M

Edited by catsandscrubs

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2018 at 9:27 AM, VTPA802 said:

Hi everyone! I wanted to post a note about my experience, hoping some find it helpful. I interviewed and was initially put on the waitlist and was pretty bummed. However, 3 weeks later, I was accepted! There’s truly no rhyme or reason sometimes and it’s all about being patient! If you’re waitlisted, definitely continue to move forward and be proactive with other schools, but don’t give up hope on the waitlist! You may be surprised. Happy New Year! 

How did you find out that you were accepted?