7 hours ago, Stix804358938 said:

Has anyone gotten a denial after interviewing? I was in the November 26th interview and I'm starting to get nervous... I'm wondering if they wait to send denials until all interviews are done.

I called (because I thought the same thing) and she said it means absolutely nothing if your portal hasn’t been updated yet. I seriously think they do it random lol 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alarbogast said:

I was able to move my interview up to Jan. 31st! Can anyone tell me how long to expect the interview to be? I am registered for the 8 AM session, and would like to fly out the same day but don't want to book my flight too close to the interview. 

I was in the same situation! I was out of there at 12 and had a flight scheduled at 4 and had more than enough time 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I wanted to post a note about my experience, hoping some find it helpful. I interviewed and was initially put on the waitlist and was pretty bummed. However, 3 weeks later, I was accepted! There’s truly no rhyme or reason sometimes and it’s all about being patient! If you’re waitlisted, definitely continue to move forward and be proactive with other schools, but don’t give up hope on the waitlist! You may be surprised. Happy New Year! 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:02 PM, shawncosta said:

Hello everyone! I just checked the portal and found out I've been accepted for the spring 2020 class 🙂 Good luck to everyone who still has to interview and have a nice holiday!!

Congratulations! I got an interview on January25th. Could u please tell us about essay and topic that we have? thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I got accepted for the 2020 cohort but I was wondering if any of the people accepted received anything in the mail? I just got the email update with the portal being updated to accepted and I paid the deposit but it’s been three weeks since I was accepted and have not received any mail? They also keep sending emails to join the fb group but the only Facebook group is for 2019 cohort? Unsure of what to do at this point. I also called the school and they just told me to keep checking the portal for any updates. 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:46 AM, slshahb said:

Hey everyone! I got accepted for the 2020 cohort but I was wondering if any of the people accepted received anything in the mail? I just got the email update with the portal being updated to accepted and I paid the deposit but it’s been three weeks since I was accepted and have not received any mail? They also keep sending emails to join the fb group but the only Facebook group is for 2019 cohort? Unsure of what to do at this point. I also called the school and they just told me to keep checking the portal for any updates. 

I just received mail! I put my deposit down 2 weeks ago!!!

Edited by ccrowe2
  • Like 1