Hi guys im interviewing tomorrow and staying at the holiday inn express a few minutes from the building we meet at, if anyone needs a ride and is in this hotel or nearby let me know because i ended up just getting a rental car vs paying ubers! Goodluck and see yall tomorrow 🙂

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give some insight on what the interview was like for those of you that have later interview dates: First you start with a presentation on the program, then you split into groups of 5 or 6 people (I think there was like 20-25 interviewees on my day). You rotate to 4 different stations: group session with current students, facility tour, one-on-one interview, and a group session where they ask you to work through a scenario with your group. It was all pretty informal, especially the interview part. Most of the interviewers are faculty members/professors, and they're really approachable and try to make it more like a conversation as opposed to an interview. Overall it was pretty relaxed and went smoothly.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2018 at 11:58 PM, riveraje7 said:

would it be dumb or too late to apply still?

When I signed up they had interview dates well into the spring semester so I don't think it would hurt if you like the program

Hey guys, I am on crutches and can't walk too long on them yet but I have an interview on Wednesday. How long is the facility tour? Do those of you who have been to the interview already think it will be doable for me on crutches?

13 minutes ago, mjm515 said:

Hey guys, I am on crutches and can't walk too long on them yet but I have an interview on Wednesday. How long is the facility tour? Do those of you who have been to the interview already think it will be doable for me on crutches?

You should be okay! The facility is pretty condensed and honestly it was more standing/elevators than walking lol 

Hey guys! So the portal for interview dates closed for me and if anyone is planning on giving up their December 5th date please send me a message. I would greatly appreciate it! And if anyone would prefer my January 31st time and would want to switch let me know 🙂 

For those that have heard back after your interview, did you first hear via the portal? or email/phone call?

Also, has anyone heard back from the November 26th interview?

Hey all! I just got back from the Dec 5th interview and LOVED it. Super laid back and the questions are very relaxed and focus on coursework and what drew you to the PA profession. They said we would hear back in 2-3 weeks. Best of luck to everyone! 

• Like 1

I was accepted yesterday from the November 26 interview!! It showed up first in my portal then I received an email about 4-5 hours after it changed. The email said they will also be sending an acceptance package in the mail. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

The “your status” section on the portal changes to “congratulations, (name)” and under it goes from ‘application completed’ to ‘we are pleased to offer you admission...’

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, teebee86 said:

The “your status” section on the portal changes to “congratulations, (name)” and under it goes from ‘application completed’ to ‘we are pleased to offer you admission...’

I'm wondering though how they go about changing the portals! Like if they just look at random applicants each day

On 11/18/2018 at 10:45 PM, mkaur24 said:

Good evening guys, do we have a FB group for accepted candidates. Or any place we could all communicate.

Thank you. 

just submitted my deposit!! I couldn't find a fb group yet either - i think maybe the school makes it for each class?