On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, Atousa said:

Congratulations! I got an interview on January25th. Could u please tell us about essay and topic that we have? thanks.

Hi, is your interview for the Worcester campus? I tried calling to see if I would be able to move up my interview but I was told there was no interview session scheduled for that day

On 1/12/2019 at 10:46 AM, slshahb said:

Hey everyone! I got accepted for the 2020 cohort but I was wondering if any of the people accepted received anything in the mail? I just got the email update with the portal being updated to accepted and I paid the deposit but it’s been three weeks since I was accepted and have not received any mail? They also keep sending emails to join the fb group but the only Facebook group is for 2019 cohort? Unsure of what to do at this point. I also called the school and they just told me to keep checking the portal for any updates. 

Hey there!! I did the same and it took almost a month for me to receive an acceptance package in the mail after I found out on the portal. I don't believe there is a FB group for us yet- they will probably wait until the spring to make one. So I think  their website is just redirecting us to the 2019 one for now 😞

On 1/17/2019 at 8:25 PM, mlwil903 said:

Hey there!! I did the same and it took almost a month for me to receive an acceptance package in the mail after I found out on the portal. I don't believe there is a FB group for us yet- they will probably wait until the spring to make one. So I think  their website is just redirecting us to the 2019 one for now 😞

Thank you! Yeah I recieved the acceptance packet late. Guessing it was because of the holidays!! So excited to meet all of you starting in 2020! ☺️

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I applied to the PA program at MCPHS Manchester. I checked the school portal and it states that I am being waitlisted for an interview. Is anyone else waitlisted? I am so nervous. Is this bad news? I thought being waitlisted will only happened after having an interview. 

I interviewed 1/31 8am session and my portal updated this morning to show I was accepted! I'm so excited to meet all my future classmates!! I live in Worcester so if anyone has any questions about the area, feel free to message me. 

For those wondering about the interview, it was relaxed and fun! Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Be nice to everyone, be yourself, and remember to breathe!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, annasergeychik said:

Congratulations! How did the interview look like?

Thanks! Are you scheduled to interview? Good luck! It was super chill and everyone was very laid back. They ask hypothetical scenarios in the interview, so be prepared for that. No surprises if you are well prepared. Common scenarios that can present in a normal PA student or PA routine. Other than that expect the usual explanation of any apparent gaps, weaknesses or shortcomings in your resume. 

11 hours ago, avivi said:

Hey guys,

I applied to the PA program at MCPHS Manchester. I checked the school portal and it states that I am being waitlisted for an interview. Is anyone else waitlisted? I am so nervous. Is this bad news? I thought being waitlisted will only happened after having an interview. 

Hey! I don’t know how the interview will be at the Manchester campus, but since they are both some kind of merged program they probably have the same setup. I remember one of the coordinators saying that if you are waitlisted, just remember to update your status in CASPA and the portal for pending classes. Good luck though. I’m sure spots will open, so just call the program and get updates.

Hi All! I interviewed on 1/31 in the afternoon session and was notified yesterday that I was accepted into the 2020 class of PA studies. I'm excited to meet my future classmates this June at admitted students day! Good luck to all those waiting for their interview or for their admission decision to be updated, the waiting process is brutal, but it's all worth it in the end! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bmurch said:

Hi All! I interviewed on 1/31 in the afternoon session and was notified yesterday that I was accepted into the 2020 class of PA studies. I'm excited to meet my future classmates this June at admitted students day! Good luck to all those waiting for their interview or for their admission decision to be updated, the waiting process is brutal, but it's all worth it in the end! 

Congratulations! Do you (or anyone else) know how many spots have been filled already? 

On 2/14/2019 at 6:17 PM, pagirl99 said:

Congratulations! Do you (or anyone else) know how many spots have been filled already? 

Unfortunately I do not know the number of spots that have been filled, or if there’s a certain number of applicants they take from each interview session. Sorry, I’m not a better help with that question, good luck to you! 

On 2/6/2019 at 10:28 PM, PAny93 said:

Thanks! Are you scheduled to interview? Good luck! It was super chill and everyone was very laid back. They ask hypothetical scenarios in the interview, so be prepared for that. No surprises if you are well prepared. Common scenarios that can present in a normal PA student or PA routine. Other than that expect the usual explanation of any apparent gaps, weaknesses or shortcomings in your resume. 

I interviewed on February 14, just waiting for the email now!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I know I was super late in applying but I applied Feb 20th and on Feb 25th just a few days ago, I got invited for the interview! So I will be interviewing March 21st! Thank you all for sharing some good info on this page. Anyone else interviewing on March 21st? And those of you who have already interviewed what tips do you have?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2019 at 3:32 AM, GemPA said:

Hi everyone,

I know I was super late in applying but I applied Feb 20th and on Feb 25th just a few days ago, I got invited for the interview! So I will be interviewing March 21st! Thank you all for sharing some good info on this page. Anyone else interviewing on March 21st? And those of you who have already interviewed what tips do you have?

Thanks!

Hey!! i applied really late too, but i'll also be interviewing on march 21! 

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2019 at 2:05 AM, pa5991 said:

For those who have interviewed, did you take anything specific with you to the interview? (CASPA APP, resume, etc?) Thanks for all the tips! definitely nervous, but super excited as well!

I brought a padfolio with my resume and a note pad to take notes during the day. I also had some questions I had written down to ask during my interview. My interviewer did not need my resume, but I thought it was helpful to have the questions I wanted to ask written down.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 7:27 AM, VTPA802 said:

Hi everyone! I wanted to post a note about my experience, hoping some find it helpful. I interviewed and was initially put on the waitlist and was pretty bummed. However, 3 weeks later, I was accepted! There’s truly no rhyme or reason sometimes and it’s all about being patient! If you’re waitlisted, definitely continue to move forward and be proactive with other schools, but don’t give up hope on the waitlist! You may be surprised. Happy New Year! 

I just found out that I have been put on waitlist from March 21st interview. The portal says "We welcome you to continue to submit materials in support of your application. " Did you submit anything? I really want to go here! And thank you for sharing your experience! Makes me hopeful 🙂