Hi! I was wondering if any of the interview dates would come available? I got on late and the only interview date available was in January! Bummer! I was wondering if everyone who made interview dates for Nov 26th and December 5th are for sure going? If not please let me know! I would love to switch dates! I will pay you to switch!!! 

Edited by ccrowe2

On 11/13/2018 at 6:34 PM, ccrowe2 said:

Hi! I was wondering if any of the interview dates would come available? I got on late and the only interview date available was in January! Bummer! I was wondering if everyone who made interview dates for Nov 26th and December 5th are for sure going? If not please let me know! I would love to switch dates! I will pay you to switch!!! 

I have a date for Dec 5.

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2018 at 7:34 PM, ccrowe2 said:

Just wondering when you sent the application. I sent mine late and have not heard back as yet.

On 10/24/2018 at 12:57 PM, marissajanel said:

I just applied after being denied from the Boston campus. My email said i was a strong candidate and would be given "special consideration" for this branch of campus. Anyone else get an email like this?

Hi,

I recieved the same email. Did you ultimately get an interview offer? I'm interviewing at Manchester 1/17. 

Hey all! Last night I got the email with the invite to interview after applying November 7th. There were no open spots till January 31st so I decided to go for the earliest open one 🙂 They have dates that go on for many months in 2019 till I think October I think, so don’t worry if you haven’t heard back yet. Good luck to everyone interviewing! 

Edited by catsandscrubs
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 10:45 AM, Stix804358938 said:

Hey guys,

Could anyone who interviewed already give any information on how the interview was formatted or what kinds of questions they asked? I have my interview on Monday and I am quite nervous 😬

Wish someone would of answered us! I am quite nervous as well and I have my interview on December 5th. Would you mind chatting with me after your interview tomorrow?? GOODLUCK!