• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, PAtobe126 said:

Got the invite as well. What is everyone's thoughts on the probation status? Does anyone not get an interview from a school on probation? Hate to be a downer but I am just looking for honest answers. 

Hi! I just got accepted to an interview at MCPHS-manchester. The start date would be Jan. 2020. 

I am also worried about the probation status. It states that the worcester/manchester locations will be on probation until Sept. 2019. I have 6 interviews at this time so although I LOVE this program (I live in the area and was actually accepted to MCPHS for undergrad) and I like the later start date, I think going for a school on probation may be a bit risky especially if I end up getting other acceptances. I would love to hear everyones thoughts. 

14 hours ago, kko0403 said:

Hi! I just got accepted to an interview at MCPHS-manchester. The start date would be Jan. 2020. 

I am also worried about the probation status. It states that the worcester/manchester locations will be on probation until Sept. 2019. I have 6 interviews at this time so although I LOVE this program (I live in the area and was actually accepted to MCPHS for undergrad) and I like the later start date, I think going for a school on probation may be a bit risky especially if I end up getting other acceptances. I would love to hear everyones thoughts. 

I feel the same way. I actually didn’t realize the school was on probation when I applied. I decided to change from the Boston location to Worcester at the last minute. When I got the interview I was really excited but a few hours later discovered the probation status. So disappointing. Glad you have received other invites to interview! I have not yet. I looked into the reasons why the school is on probation as well and found that this is actually the second time they have been on probation. I don’t have very good faith in the program right now. 

On 9/17/2018 at 6:01 PM, PApassion44 said:

To those of you who have received interviews, what does your MCPHS online application status say? 

Thank you ?

They emailed us to pick a slot to interview. After we picked the slot the portal says "Your admission interview has been confirmed. Please refer to your confirmation email for details." 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...