Wingate University, Main Campus 2018-2019

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jpfund04 said:

I have not yet. I'm also thinking they may be out of the office today due to the holiday so hopefully will hear some sort of update later this week or next. Have you heard? 

neither have I. I submitted mine July 26th so maybe this week will be our week of hearing  back.

7 hours ago, jpfund04 said:

Interview invite received for Jan 22!

App verified 7/31.

Better late than never!  So excited!

Congrats! I still haven't heard anything back yet. Constantly checking my e-mail though! I think my app was verified a little after the 31st. So I continue to wait! ? 

On 9/16/2018 at 2:12 PM, ilygurlie said:

I am in the current class and the whole campus was closed Thursday ,Friday, and now the upcoming Monday. Not sure if that affects how fast admissions will review things.

I’m assuming it does! Thanks for the update! Sitting here refreshing my email every few seconds haha. I know they have more interviews tomorrow so we probably won’t here then either 

6 minutes ago, Meg777 said:

Has anyone from the September 4th interview group heard back? I was in that group and have not heard anything. Today marks 2 weeks. I figure with the flooding it might have pushed things back but I figured there would have been some sort of notification. 

I haven’t heard yet either. ?

Archived