Wingate University, Main Campus 2018-2019

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Bmed1234 said:

Interview on October 9th. Does anyone have an idea of how many they will be interviewing? Best of luck to everyone 

The email I received with the interview invite stated they interview a maximum of 8 applicants per session.

I haven't received a confirmation e-mail or anything yet my application is verified on CASPA. Do I have to send my transcripts or GRE scores there? I am also not getting any responses to the e-mails I am sending. They are not in my spam folders either. Thank you to any responses in advance.

45 minutes ago, Emt212 said:

I haven't received a confirmation e-mail or anything yet my application is verified on CASPA. Do I have to send my transcripts or GRE scores there? I am also not getting any responses to the e-mails I am sending. They are not in my spam folders either. Thank you to any responses in advance.

You have to send your GRE scores directly to Wingate (code 7911). They can see your transcripts through CASPA. I never received a confirmation that they received my GRE scores or a confirmation from them once my application was verified through CASPA. The new class is probably starting or they are preparing to start and that may be why you haven't heard anything back. You can also try calling too. They are good about returning phone calls. 

Okay, so I have to separately send the GRE scores to Wingate. I guess I didn't see where it was mandatory to send them. Will that be alright to do through CASPA or do I have to send it to the school. Like for other schools I had to do a separate graduate admission and send the scores that way. 

37 minutes ago, Emt212 said:

Okay, so I have to separately send the GRE scores to Wingate. I guess I didn't see where it was mandatory to send them. Will that be alright to do through CASPA or do I have to send it to the school. Like for other schools I had to do a separate graduate admission and send the scores that way. 

The code 7911 sends the GRE scores directly to Wingate and will bypass CASPA completely. When I sent the scores I did it through the GRE website, I'm not sure you can do it from CASPA.

4 minutes ago, cgold13 said:

Anyone else have an interview for October 30th? Coming from NY so I'm excited!

I'm interviewing on Oct. 30th as well! 

If you're interested, depending on when you are getting to NC from NY, we could grab dinner the night before to help with the jitters. ?

23 minutes ago, mxray said:

I'm interviewing on Oct. 30th as well! 

If you're interested, depending on when you are getting to NC from NY, we could grab dinner the night before to help with the jitters. ?

Yes that would be awesome, I will post more when I book my flight!

Archived