Wingate University, Main Campus 2018-2019

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, taylorhodge16 said:

I received an interview invite today for February 12! I applied at the end of July. Anyone else? I saw on their website they only offer 40 spots to their program. With an interview this late, I am worried that most of the spots will already be full.

I interview Jan 22 and have the same concern. I believe spots will be available but just limited and more competitive as they get narrowed down.  At least if we dont get in this round our apps will be ready to apply first thing next cycle!

On 10/26/2018 at 8:03 PM, BLfuturePA said:

I’m wanting to verify - is it correct that Wingate does not utilize human cadavers for anatomy? 

According to the Q and A with current students thread,  they do not have cadaver lab. Someone recently asked,  the answer is on the last page of the thread. 

1 hour ago, kw113 said:

To anyone who has interviewed, I would love to hear what the day was like and whether it was easygoing or intense?? Congrats to everyone accepted ?

I interviewed last week and am waiting to hear back. It was very relaxed and everyone from faculty to the students were very welcoming. Honestly by the time we were done I didn't want to leave. They definitely try their best to ease the nerves, which helps you to be you and put your best foot forward! 

My application was verified on October 17th, and I haven't heard anything back from them at all, not even an email. Would it be worth it to try emailing or calling to see the status of my application or would that just bother them?  It doesn't say anything on their website about asking about application status. I'm just so anxious it would help to hear anything!!

On 11/21/2018 at 2:05 PM, MaryRenze said:

Congratulations to all those who have received acceptance and good luck to everyone who has an upcoming internship!! I will be interviewing on February 19th. So excited!!

I also interview on February 19th!!! I am nervous and excited as well.  See you there:)

Archived