Wingate University, Main Campus 2018-2019

18 minutes ago, Meg777 said:

Has anyone from the September 4th interview group heard back? I was in that group and have not heard anything. Today marks 2 weeks. I figure with the flooding it might have pushed things back but I figured there would have been some sort of notification. 

Nothing here either. I'm also assuming the weather pushed things back... has anyone contacted them about when we should expect to hear something?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, brooklynesh said:

Oh no! Were you able to leave a message or email them or anything? Wondering if I should try to reach out as well... did you interview the 11th?

I did interview the 11th. I did not leave a message at the time I called, but may try again later. I also emailed a few days ago. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 5:17 PM, Meg777 said:

I was also accepted this morning! Would love to get in touch:)

Hi! Did either of you send on your deposit and forms yet? Wondering if you printed and signed them to mail or electronically signed the forms? Trying to figure out a way to do it over the computer and just mail the check if possible. 

1 hour ago, ABS95 said:

Hi! Did either of you send on your deposit and forms yet? Wondering if you printed and signed them to mail or electronically signed the forms? Trying to figure out a way to do it over the computer and just mail the check if possible. 

Hey! I was also accepted and went ahead and sent my paperwork and deposit in. I just printed the forms and sent the hard copies in with the check since I already had to mail that anyway!

Archived