Wingate University, Main Campus 2018-2019

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2018 at 2:27 PM, Paramedic2PA said:

Did you guys ever receive an email saying your app was under review? I noticed that GRE scores are sent directly to the school and not through CASPA so it has me a little on edge since you can’t tell if they’ve received the scores 

I called to verify they received them. When I submitted CASPA, Wingate wasn’t listed, so I just called to inform them that I sent my scores to them via ETS. And even though they weren’t listed on CASPA, they had them! Worth calling just to verify they received them. I haven’t had any issues with contacting them. 

3 minutes ago, BlytheLanier said:

What was your time frame on submitting your application?

May 22nd is when I submitted my application.  I did wait until everything was received by CASPA before submitting my applications.  I was hoping it would speed things up for me.  I applied to a couple of programs that begin in January, so I really would love to have all the feedback/information before the start date of those.

3 minutes ago, AEM59681 said:

May 22nd is when I submitted my application.  I did wait until everything was received by CASPA before submitting my applications.  I was hoping it would speed things up for me.  I applied to a couple of programs that begin in January, so I really would love to have all the feedback/information before the start date of those.

That is awesome you were able to submit CASPA so early. I, as well, waited until everything was received by CASPA before submitting. Unfortunately I had to wait until the middle of June until a final transcript was received. But, I have been anxiously awaiting an email regarding an interview here! 

5 minutes ago, BVine1 said:

If you guys don't mind me asking what were your stats with applying?

cGPA (undergrad) 3.90, sGPA/pre-req GPA 4.0, GRE 312 or 314 with 5.0 analytical writing, PCE 2500+, volunteering 1000+, 40 hours or so shadowing...let me know if you were looking for any other stats.

Archived