Nashville

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, k3nichol said:

Hey everyone! I am submitting my application this weekend. Does anyone know if it is too late? have they handed out all of their acceptances? 

Hey! To my knowledge they have only had one interview date so far and interview through March or April I believe. So all acceptances definetlyyy are not handed out yet. They’re still rather early in their interview process from what I’ve heard. Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I talked to Garrett a few days ago and he said they lowered their anticipated class size to 30 people to ensure accreditation. He also told me that there are 23 spots left to be offered and that there should be around 24 of us at the Jan 11 interview. And they have interviews after that as well in the coming months...He said stuff in regards to numbers can change but as of that day, all of that info was accurate

On 1/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, nataliet7 said:

Hi I talked to Garrett a few days ago and he said they lowered their anticipated class size to 30 people to ensure accreditation. He also told me that there are 23 spots left to be offered and that there should be around 24 of us at the Jan 11 interview. And they have interviews after that as well in the coming months...He said stuff in regards to numbers can change but as of that day, all of that info was accurate

Hey, thanks for sharing! I’ll be there the 11th and look forward to meeting you and everyone else there that day!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, WhitPA said:

For anyone who has already interviewed, when is the latest the interview will last? Trying to book my flight home!

Hey! I had a flight out at 4:50 and made it with plenty of time. It’s really close to the airport. You should be done no later than 3. I think I was done a little before 2! Hope this helps 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Archived