Nashville

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2018 at 1:22 PM, laurenweidman said:

I just received an interview invite as well! Does anyone know the class size for the Nashville campus?

Has anyone asked the admissions rep how big the class size is and how many they are interviewing? I imagine they are interviewing everyone on Nov 16.. 

1 hour ago, dcb1788 said:

Has anyone asked the admissions rep how big the class size is and how many they are interviewing? I imagine they are interviewing everyone on Nov 16.. 

I spoke with Garrett, they are doing interviews in November, January, February and March. Each interview group has an equal chance of getting into the program.

On 9/18/2018 at 1:22 PM, laurenweidman said:

I just received an interview invite as well! Does anyone know the class size for the Nashville campus?

Garrett said they hope for a class size around 65-85 but an exact number won’t be finalized until after the ARCPA site visit and final accredidation 

23 hours ago, dcb1788 said:

I called Garrett to see if my application was reviewed yet. Unfortunately Garrett said that my application probably won't be reviewed in time for a potential interview in November. Next interview dates are in January, February, and March. 

35 minutes ago, NPthePA2018 said:

I called Garrett to see if my application was reviewed yet. Unfortunately Garrett said that my application probably won't be reviewed in time for a potential interview in November. Next interview dates are in January, February, and March. 

When did you apply? I haven't heard anything either and getting pretty discouraged ? 

2 minutes ago, CMPA2 said:

When did you apply? I haven't heard anything either and getting pretty discouraged ? 

I applied mid August for Nashville, early June for Knoxville. I was getting discouraged too and that's why I called Garrett to see if they even reviewed it or not. Good news: they haven't reviewed it yet so there's still a chance! Bad news, it would probably be until January or later for an interview. PM me if you have any other questions! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!
I have not received an official email interview invitation, but I did contact Garrett and found out that my application was reviewed and I was selected for interview. I am SO excited! 
I had spoken with Garrett a few times about my application, and I happened to have a question when my application had been marked for review. He let me know and told me to check back with him in a couple of weeks. When I asked him for an update, he said I had been selected for interview and I would get an email 2 months before the interview, most likely 1/11/2019 or 2/8/2019.

So just in case you are in the same boat- I submitted 9-11, on 9-28 it had been marked for review, then today 10-11 I found out "unofficially " that I will get an interview email 2 months before it- so around 11/11 or 12/8. If you submitted around when I did, you are probably too late for the November interviews as well... but Garrett may know something.

As for stats, in case you are interested-
I am not a traditional student at all, considering I've been out of college for 7 years, and I am a high school teacher.

cGPA: 3.94

sGPA: 3.83

GRE: 166 V  153 Q   =319    5 AW

PCE: 210 hours (WEAK point!)
+ various shadowing and whatnot
+ 184 hours board of directors of medical clinic 
Also, I have a MA in Spanish literature

Best of Luck!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cgarbison
16 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

Can't wait to meet you all! Is anyone local and know what the weather is typically like that time of the year? I'm from FL so want to be prepared for cold haha. Thanks in advance!

Would you mind sharing your stats?

Archived