MINNESOTA: St. Catherine University 2018-2019 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, caduceus727 said:

I received an e-mail that the first interviews will begin late June (which has passed) or early July. 

They sent out another emailing saying they'll be conducting interviews late September going to October.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Pahopefull779 said:

I was placed on the interview alternate list a month ago. Does anyone suggest calling/emailing them? The wait is agonizing.

I was placed on the alternate list as well and the wait has been horrible! I contacted Mary about a week ago because the email I received said I was waitlisted for the first round of interviews, which made it sound like there would be a second round of interviews. She responded: 

"There will not be a second round of interviews.  Right now we are just waiting to see if anyone who is scheduled for an interview decides to withdraw.  We had two interviewees cancel their appointments just this week so it is possible we'll get more before the interviews officially start in mid-October.  I don't know where your name is on the list but anything is possible." 

You might hear something different if you email her though! I hope that helps.