2018-2019 Applicants

22 hours ago, mmrzljak said:

I'm also having trouble paying my deposit. I've emailed Ms. Powers and she sent me a new link, but with it you have to make a Cumberlands email and it won't let me make one because it says the information I provided doesn't match their records. 

I called today for a different reason and Ms. Powers said they were having a meeting with IT to smooth things out so hopefully itll happen soon. I was able to get an email address though after registering for an account

When I try to register for an account, it says my information doesn't match up but I called her and it all matched their records so she said she'd have IT fix that for me too. 

Also, do any of you that have been accepted want to start a Facebook group or GroupMe? I'm ready to start meeting people! 

1 hour ago, mmrzljak said:

When I try to register for an account, it says my information doesn't match up but I called her and it all matched their records so she said she'd have IT fix that for me too. 

Also, do any of you that have been accepted want to start a Facebook group or GroupMe? I'm ready to start meeting people! 

Heck yeah. Let's get a FB started!