2018-2019 Applicants

Hi all! I was accepted September 27th at 3PM! I'm a little late to the conversation but so excited to see everyone in January! only 2 short months away!! I joined the Facebook group but I was unable to find it when searching the group so i could share it with others I know that aren't a part of the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied to the North Campus as well. Has anybody heard the number of seats that would be available if they become accredited (which they most likely will)? Updates look like they will be available in your portal starting the middle of March for the April-June interviews. 

• 2 weeks later...

same2same

On 10/13/2018 at 7:25 PM, MSH08 said:

Hi all! I was accepted September 27th at 3PM! I'm a little late to the conversation but so excited to see everyone in January! only 2 short months away!! I joined the Facebook group but I was unable to find it when searching the group so i could share it with others I know that aren't a part of the forum.

Hey do you mind sharing your interview experience with us new round of interviewees. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard of a potential start date for N Kentucky? On their portal it says 10/20/2019 but that would leave a short time for the first semester.

Edit: Just looked at the course schedule and 10/20 makes sense since the first term is only 8 weeks. 

Edited by mobando
Update
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, mobando said:

Has anyone heard of a potential start date for N Kentucky? On their portal it says 10/20/2019 but that would leave a short time for the first semester.

Edit: Just looked at the course schedule and 10/20 makes sense since the first term is only 8 weeks. 

Where did you find this date? Is it in the handbook?