2018-2019 Applicants

1 minute ago, trumanin1 said:

Rpat11394 they dont rank the waitlist 

What they said was they just put them on waitlist, we don't know how they do it. 

When u came to know ? 

Oh gotchya! Do you know how many are on the waitlist by any chance?

I got an email saying a decision was made on my portal about 30 mins ago! Good luck to you!

3 minutes ago, rpat11394 said:

Oh gotchya! Do you know how many are on the waitlist by any chance?

I got an email saying a decision was made on my portal about 30 mins ago! Good luck to you!

Someone from group asked during the interview session they just mention we put them on the waitlist. No one asked anything after that, I would assume that they would atleast 2-3 per position. 

Peopel might change their decision as they into fav program. 

I am still waiting for that email 

1 minute ago, sweetcaroline said:

1:26pm East Coast time. Yeah, not everybody who applied/interviewed is going to post on here, so we won't know the real numbers at any point. Frustrating. Did you get accepted? 

1 minute ago, sweetcaroline said:

1:26pm East Coast time. Yeah, not everybody who applied/interviewed is going to post on here, so we won't know the real numbers at any point. Frustrating. Did you get accepted? 

For those waitlisted, people accepted can reject their acceptance even if they have paid the seat deposit (you just lose the deposit) and can do that at any time before classes start (sometimes like 1 week in). So people may be pulled off the waitlist all the way until January. I was waitlisted at a different school so I understand

15 hours ago, HayPA21 said:

For those waitlisted, people accepted can reject their acceptance even if they have paid the seat deposit (you just lose the deposit) and can do that at any time before classes start (sometimes like 1 week in). So people may be pulled off the waitlist all the way until January. I was waitlisted at a different school so I understand

Thanks, Heypa21, hopefully, something will come up for every one of us. so just wait and watch now.