2018-2019 Applicants

6 minutes ago, trumanin1 said:

Hi Smitty351, yes we are waiting very anxiously it is so hard to wait for the unknown. How did your interview go and when was it.  

I felt as if my interview went great. I was in the afternoon group 9/7.... I’m scared to feel really good about it cause I interviewed at UK... and was not excepted. UK’s interview I was drilled has. Or I felt like I was. I didn’t feel like that this time. Very nice and laid back. UK was to the point!  UK we found out the next week!  They interviewed 80 some for 30 spots. 

4 minutes ago, trumanin1 said:

I was in morning session. 

Yes they had morning and afternoon session that's what u meant correct ?

4 minutes ago, trumanin1 said:

I was in morning session. 

Yes they had morning and afternoon session that's what u meant correct ?

Yes I interviewed afternoon, but did they do a total of 2 mornings and 2 afternoon interviewing?? Like that makes 80 people if the number is 20 to each group!  Also did you have some strong candidates in your interviewing? 

Edited by Smitty351

1 minute ago, trumanin1 said:

Lol yeah across the bridges. 

DId u apply in Indiana pa schools 

Nope Only Ky!  I’m originally a Ky girl!! I have applied to all Ky schools interviewing them all. I was denied at UK, but I’m still waiting on UC and Sullivan!  This is my first year to apply. I feel as tho I’m a lot younger than all the other applicants,  but that’s ok!