St. Ambrose University 2018-2019

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I just submitted my application a few weeks ago. I assume you likely submitted your supplemental already, but my answers were just a paragraph or two long, even though they said it didn't need to be in paragraph form. I've grown so accustomed to writing supplementaries that it's my default, so hopefully they don't mind.

Best wishes to you as well!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PAdreamin said:

Hi!

Anyone heard about an interview yet? Or do they wait until the deadline to extend invites?

Based off the email that I received after having had all my application materials in, they said that if we're invited for an interview it will be at the earliest in November continuing all the way into January.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 7:07 PM, por44 said:

would you mind telling me what the format of the interview was? Thanks!

The interview format was 5, 10-minute one-on-one interviews with all the faculty members. Which I really liked! I feel like you can connect with them better in a one-on-one setting. Overall the day was very relaxed!

10 hours ago, emily1016 said:

I am interviewing this coming Friday, Dec 7th. Does anyone know if this will be the last interview or if the school have another in January? Also, for those who have already interviewed, what was the day like?! 

I believe there is one more interview date in December after this Friday and then they are done! At my interview date they said they would be doing 4 total, 2 in November and 2 in December, with final decisions being sent out by mid-January! I also just comment above what the interview day was like ^^

Archived