• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SDPA19
      Didn't see a thread for the current application cycle. Please post link if there is already a topic. 
      I got an email on July 6th that my application has been received and was given an application status link. Has anyone gotten an interview?
    • By BrandF
      Hello all!

Just wanted to open a new thread for this application cycle. Everyone should by now have submitted their application for the verification process. My verification took about 10 days and now I am good to go! That being said, I am a little confused on the "personal statement" upload section of the specific program materials. Not sure what they want here and still am not sure after I contacted FranU. Has anyone run into this problem? Any other problems I can help with?
    • By Alicep1990
      Hello Everyone,
      Since is almost time to apply for this cycle, though I should start a discussion for this year. Anyone knows interview dates?
    • By barronk3
      I am a current student at the University of South Carolina and wanted to start a new thread for current applicants. Please let me know if you have any questions. 
    • By kris_
      Hi everyone, 

I wanted to start a thread for people who have applied to Elons program! I received an email this morning inviting me to interview on Dec 2nd!! I'm extremely excited :) 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More