CAPrePA94

Elon 2018-2019 Application Cycle

Same to you!! 

I plan on submitting my application here in the next week or so. What about you? Have you applied anywhere else?

Received email today that they got my application with information to set up a portal! 

They said they don't send out interview emails until mid-December

I also received email confirmation this morning. Just for reference, the admissions committee begin reviewing applications in September, and interviews started getting sent out in early October last cycle. Best of luck to everyone!

18 hours ago, AspiringPA15 said:

I also received email confirmation this morning. Just for reference, the admissions committee begin reviewing applications in September, and interviews started getting sent out in early October last cycle. Best of luck to everyone!

October feels so far away!  

Submitted 5 July.

Verification email with portal login information received 13 July. 

Now the REAL fun begins. 

Anyone else having "Awaiting GMAT Score Report" show up on their application checklist? I had not heard anything about this previously and don't see anything on their website.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, cmready97 said:

I've been verified for a couple weeks now and never received a confirmation email from them?

Did you get the information for the online portal login email? I do not think anyone has gotten anything more than that. 

21 minutes ago, rtimmons said:

Did you get the information for the online portal login email? I do not think anyone has gotten anything more than that. 

Yes, I ended up getting it a couple days after I posted on here ? patiently waiting to hear back now!

2 hours ago, oviedopagirl99 said:

8/24

Oh wow. Lucky duck! I submitted mine on July 5. 

Hopefully something soon for the rest of the hopeful crowd here. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MU2017 said:

Just received an email for an interview invite in mid November. Does Elon’s program not start until Jan 2020? 

You’re absolutely correct. 

On 10/10/2018 at 7:49 AM, mlw18 said:

@oviedopagirl99 Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your CASPA?

Yeah I submitted in May. I am not attending the interview, so hopefully that leaves an opening for somebody else! Good luck! 

I applied when the cycle first opened, and they didn’t send me anything until the first week of July. So it was about 3 months. But I’m sure that will be different now that they are in the thick of interviews. 

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, mlw18 said:

I just received an interview offer for November 12!

Hi! Congratulations! Did they email or call you regarding the interview? Best of luck!