2018-2019 Wake Forest Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

How long after submitting your CASPA applications did you all get your email for the supplemental application?? I am also applying to Wake this cycle! I would have liked to have submitted CASPA a bit sooner but I was waiting on a final transcript to be received. Now I am just waiting on the rest of my emails regarding supplementals! Good luck to y’all!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 8:36 PM, BlytheLanier said:

How long after submitting your CASPA applications did you all get your email for the supplemental application?? I am also applying to Wake this cycle! I would have liked to have submitted CASPA a bit sooner but I was waiting on a final transcript to be received. Now I am just waiting on the rest of my emails regarding supplementals! Good luck to y’all!

I submitted my CASPA on 6/2 and received my supplemental application on 6/7. Be prepared there are multiple essays on the application... took me ~2 weeks to submit mine. Good Luck!!!

hello everyone, 

quick question for those of you who have finished the supplemental for Wake. It looks like it's asking for the number grade you received in each pre-req course? how did you find this information for those of you who didn't record it along the way? is it best to contact specific professors or the school? I can't find it listed on any of my transcripts/class listings etc. 

2 hours ago, AnneDPAApplicant said:

hello everyone, 

quick question for those of you who have finished the supplemental for Wake. It looks like it's asking for the number grade you received in each pre-req course? how did you find this information for those of you who didn't record it along the way? is it best to contact specific professors or the school? I can't find it listed on any of my transcripts/class listings etc. 

For number grades, I am pretty certain that it is referring to the grade point value. For example, an A would be 4.0, A- would be 3.7, B+ would be 3.3 and so on. I hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived