2018-2019 Application Cycle

Guest Achelios

1 hour ago, Chocolade said:

Anyone hear anything yet?? Maybe it’s still a little early

I would be shocked if you didn't hear back one way or another by the next couple of days.  Faculty have narrowed down their list, interviews are already scheduled, and the fall MAPA conference is this weekend.  

For whomever asked, interview invites are sent out via email.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, itzsommyjr said:

I would be shocked if you didn't hear one way or another by the next couple of days.  Faculty have narrowed down their list, interviews are already scheduled, and the fall MAPA conference is this weekend.  

Right, it’s defintely gonna be this week! I’m just freaking myself out by checking my email every two seconds ? I’ll chill out and go drink my coffee, lol!

1 minute ago, Chocolade said:

Right, it’s defintely gonna be this week! I’m just freaking myself out by checking my email every two seconds ? I’ll chill out and go drink my coffee, lol!

Try to relax and enjoy the anticipation!  I know it's tough waiting, but it will all be worth it in the end. 

2 minutes ago, Chocolade said:

Lol I’ve been doing the same, last year they sent the interview invite emails the Tuesday of this week before noon so I’ve been very antsy. 

Archived