2018-2019 Application Cycle

Guest Achelios

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! 

fellow future classmate here for the class of 2021!! 

I have a question for those of you who got admitted and decided to attend Wayne State. Have any of you received information after accepting the offer? I placed the deposit for my seat but have yet received any updates/emails about what is next. If I recall, in one of the early emails, it mentioned that we would receive more details early December. Has anyone heard anything??? 

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 hour ago, PreDHWGO said:

Hello guys! 

fellow future classmate here for the class of 2021!! 

I have a question for those of you who got admitted and decided to attend Wayne State. Have any of you received information after accepting the offer? I placed the deposit for my seat but have yet received any updates/emails about what is next. If I recall, in one of the early emails, it mentioned that we would receive more details early December. Has anyone heard anything??? 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Join our Facebook group! Name was posted earlier in the thread!

Hey everyone,

First of all, congratulations to all who have been accepted! We're so incredibly excited to have you join the Wayne State PA family!

In terms of further communication, last year we received relatively immediate notification once the office received our deposit. After that, it wasn't until the second week of January that we received the email with our orientation date & information. There will be a ton of information in that packet with some things you need to take care of before you start the program, so make sure you read it thoroughly! Sometime near the end of January/mid-February, a member of our class will be in contact with you all about receiving your mentors (get pumped!!)! And I think that's pretty much it until orientation, where you'll get the rest of the info you'll need leading up to the program start date!

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions whatsoever! Enjoy the holidays and do as much relaxing as you can before the craziness starts! 🙂

Tanner

Cherri sent us an email earlier in November stating that we would receive confirmation of the program receiving our deposits by 12/5, and now she's out of office until the new year (per her email's automatic response) and has not sent us our confirmations. If anyone who is not a part of the FB group (we are waiting for 7 more members to join!!! "Wayne State University Physician Assistant Class of 2021" please join if you haven't already) and nervous because they haven't gotten a confirmation- don't worry we all are still waiting!!

Archived