2018-2019 applicants

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kittycat

Hello,

Has anyone received any interview invitations from Mississippi College? It is one of my top PA programs! Also, best of luck everyone!

I've not actually. I submitted mine July 31st and the only confirmation email was from CASPA, not Mississippi.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:45 PM, aneslava96 said:

Did anyone get a confirmation email, after they submitted their CASPA application? Mine was verified August 1st, and I have yet to hear anything from them 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:16 PM, Kittycat said:

Hello,

Has anyone received any interview invitations from Mississippi College? It is one of my top PA programs! Also, best of luck everyone!

I received my confirmation email last week as well, but nothing about interviews yet! I read old PA forums, and it seems that they sent the first invitations around this week/ a month before the actual interview date.

9 hours ago, jenna06 said:

I received an interview invite yesterday for September 13-14th. Did anyone else receive an invite and did you get a confirmation email after filling out the survey?

I got an interview for the same day! I haven't received anything after i filled out the survey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 5:34 PM, Jonathon1 said:

I received an invitation to interview as well, but I have another interview the same day. I'm hoping they will allow me to reschedule, but if not then I hope the spot will go to someone else.

Did they allow you to rescheduled your interview? I'm running into the same issue for the Nov 1-2 interview session

Guest Kittycat
1 hour ago, winb4noon said:

Did they allow you to rescheduled your interview? I'm running into the same issue for the Nov 1-2 interview session

On 8/29/2018 at 4:34 PM, Jonathon1 said:

I received an invitation to interview as well, but I have another interview the same day. I'm hoping they will allow me to reschedule, but if not then I hope the spot will go to someone else.

Hello Jonathon1 and Winb4noon,

I was in the same situation as you both. Fortunately, I was able to reschedule the interview! On the website for confirming or declining your interview, there is a third button which allows you both to decline the interview and to reschedule it at a later session. I hope it helps! If not, message me, and I can show you via email with pictures!

1 hour ago, winb4noon said:

They did let me reschedule my interview. However, I ended up declining my invitation as I have been accepted somewhere closer to home. Good luck to all!

Archived