2018-2019 Applicants

8 hours ago, CeeSaww said:

Thank you! How was your interview experience you don’t mind me asking? 

It was fantastic! Everybody that I interviewed with were super friendly! I felt like the interviewers do a pretty good job of making you feel comfortable and making it seem like a conversation! It all seems to go by super quick though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, rhall13 said:

Just got the alternate list email. Not what I was hoping for but maybe there is still some hope. 

Me too RHall, but being placed on the alternate is an honor in itself and something to be proud of 😊 Although yes it’s not what I was hoping for either.... Does anyone remember what alternate number they estimated reaching this year?

1 hour ago, aneslava96 said:

Me too RHall, but being placed on the alternate is an honor in itself and something to be proud of 😊 Although yes it’s not what I was hoping for either.... Does anyone remember what alternate number they estimated reaching this year?

She never stated an exact number when I interviewed but stated in the past they went to either or past 17. 

12 minutes ago, hlw1819 said:

I thought I heard Mrs. Murphy say 10 people on average get accepted off the alt list. Maybe I'm wrong?! I know she said that one year they only had 3 people get off the wait list 😬

Yeah I saw last year that they went past #12 I think so hopefully good news will start rolling in for us on the list soon. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived