2018-2019 Applicants

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats? Good luck! 

I actually just found out I got into my top choice so I’ll be declining my invite. I hope that opens up a spot for someone else!! 

Overall GPA: 3.8

science GPA: 3.7 

GRE: 157 V 155  Q 4.5 writing

800 ish hours of back office medical assistant/ operating room experience at a plastic surgery office 

800 ish hours of front desk work and 150 hours of hospital volunteering 

LOR’s from PA I shadowed, MD, and RN I work with

Best of luck to you all! My friends sister went to harding and absolutely loved it!

13 minutes ago, PAgirl20 said:

I actually just found out I got into my top choice so I’ll be declining my invite. I hope that opens up a spot for someone else!! 

Overall GPA: 3.8

science GPA: 3.7 

GRE: 157 V 155  Q 4.5 writing

800 ish hours of back office medical assistant/ operating room experience at a plastic surgery office 

800 ish hours of front desk work and 150 hours of hospital volunteering 

LOR’s from PA I shadowed, MD, and RN I work with

Best of luck to you all! My friends sister went to harding and absolutely loved it!

That’s awesome, congrats! Thanks for sharing ?

• 4 weeks later...

I accepted my HUPA offer and made the $500 deposit. I would love to have an open line of communication between other members of the class of 2021 as we all prepare to start the program. I was curious if anyone would be interested in joining a Facebook group so that we can all meet each other, share information, ask questions, etc.. Anyone is welcome to join, feel free to add other members of our class: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350638132372058/?source=unknown . 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:10 AM, Samiiwami said:

I accepted my HUPA offer and made the $500 deposit. I would love to have an open line of communication between other members of the class of 2021 as we all prepare to start the program. I was curious if anyone would be interested in joining a Facebook group so that we can all meet each other, share information, ask questions, etc.. Anyone is welcome to join, feel free to add other members of our class: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350638132372058/?source=unknown . 

I just sent you a request to join the group!

On 11/27/2018 at 3:23 PM, Asando00 said:

I received the continued consideration email yesterday and received an invitation to the interview for January today.  I’m very excited!  Any advice from those that have already completed the interview would be greatly appreciated.  

Relax, and be yourself. If they're interviewing you it's because they already like you as an applicant. 

On 11/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, anh73013 said:

To those of you who have already interviewed, did you take anything with you? Your resume, current enrollment schedule, etc.? The email doesn't say to bring anything but I don't want to be unprepared. 

Personally, I brought a copy of my CV (unnecessary, didn't need it), a works cited page for my presentation (didn't seem required, but the email I was sent clearly stated that I should have reputable sources), and a pen. Realistically, I probably didn't need to bring anything. They provide you with a folder, name tag, pen, and interview schedule.

Good luck to both of you! I can't wait to hear back about your experiences!

Archived