2018-2019 Applicants

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 8:02 PM, Samiiwami said:

Relax, and be yourself. If they're interviewing you it's because they already like you as an applicant. 

Personally, I brought a copy of my CV (unnecessary, didn't need it), a works cited page for my presentation (didn't seem required, but the email I was sent clearly stated that I should have reputable sources), and a pen. Realistically, I probably didn't need to bring anything. They provide you with a folder, name tag, pen, and interview schedule.

Good luck to both of you! I can't wait to hear back about your experiences!

Hey Samiiwami, I just received an interview invite a few weeks ago. It's my first one ever, so I am still figuring out the process. 

Do we need a presentation? The email that I received did not mention this or sources at all, and I have never heard of doing this (maybe it is not common in my area). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I just received an interview invite this past Friday for 1/25! I was wondering if the interview process is mostly traditional or is it something different like MMI? Also does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back from them after the interview date? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 8:54 PM, aneslava96 said:

Hey Samiiwami, I just received an interview invite a few weeks ago. It's my first one ever, so I am still figuring out the process. 

Do we need a presentation? The email that I received did not mention this or sources at all, and I have never heard of doing this (maybe it is not common in my area). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Sorry for the late response! The holidays have kept me pretty busy. You definitely need a presentation. It's more of a discussion topic on anything in healthcare that interests you. I brought a works cited page to backup my topic and handed it to the program director after my speech. It was actually pretty fun. You might be a little nervous but that's natural. If you talk about something that interests you, itll show. Be prepared to answer questions on your topic afterwards. 

11 minutes ago, Asando00 said:

I received my acceptance email on Friday! I am beyond excited of course.   Harding has been so great in notifying us quickly about everything.  I am thankful to have 6 months to prepare!  

When did u interview ? I interviewed on 01/11 and received my offer 1/18!! I'm super excited to start and meet everyone!!! 

Archived