2018-2019- Yale Online PA Application

Guest thatgirlonabike

8 hours ago, Fizzassist said:

I asked a while back, so sorry to repeat, but has anyone that applied after the early deadline receiveed word that their app has been verified? Thanks all, and good luck!!

@Fizzassist I submitted my application on May 15th and got the email saying it was under review on June 6th, but haven’t heard anything thereafter. Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, mvatican said:

I'd love to hear stats from those of you who have been accepted. ?

I didn't make the early decision deadline because of transcript issues.. boo. But I am all completed and submitted as of last week!

If you don't mind, would you specify which stats you're interested in?

5 minutes ago, Fizzassist said:

@AEM59681 @pomsessed thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing your GRE and what type of work experience you've had? Thanks KS so much and CONGRATS!!!

312 or 314 on the GRE with a 5 on the analytical writing. I’ve worked with psych patients both in and outpatient, and as an EMT-P. I have also held a variety of other jobs because I’m probably a little older than the average applicant. 

Hi Everyone!  I submitted my application for the July 1 deadline last week.  Is there anyone else out there who applied right out of undergrad?  If so would you mind sharing some of the stats you have?  I just graduated from undergrad so I'm young but I was an EMT for 3 years and am now a Paramedic.  I have about 1500+ hours of PCE, 700+ hours of community service, sGPA: 3.28, cGPA: 3.43, GRE: 91 percentile verbal, 55 percentile quantitative, 93 percentile written.