2018-2019 Application cycle

On 11/8/2018 at 3:58 PM, BAB94 said:

Does anyone who has been accepted know if there’s a Facebook page or anything like that (something other than the Schools App) for the class of 2021? 

I have not seen a facebook page or anything yet but they did say there would be one--I'm wondering if they need to fill all their spots before they start one? I am definitely keeping an eye out though. 

I interviewed October 5th and was notified of my acceptance on 10/17! So excited!! 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 7:01 PM, EmmaZ said:

I have not seen a facebook page or anything yet but they did say there would be one--I'm wondering if they need to fill all their spots before they start one? I am definitely keeping an eye out though. 

I interviewed October 5th and was notified of my acceptance on 10/17! So excited!! 

They are probably waiting to fill the class and to see if students drop because they were accepted somewhere else. 

Congratulations to all of you accepted! It was a rush for me getting that email, especially being a 2nd year applicant. Unfortunately, I will be rescinding my acceptance as I was recently accepted to one of my top choices. I hope that this opens up a spot for one of you on the waitlist/those still waiting to hear back! I'm sure there will be others like me shuffling things around so don't be too discouraged if you're waitlisted; you've already accomplished a great deal to be in the position you're in, it only takes one person to decline for you to get a spot! Just keep your heads up 🙂 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 8:01 PM, EmmaZ said:

Yay congratulations!!

I heard the same thing too from the current students on my interview day. Its definitely possible they’re just waiting for most of the acceptances to be offered before they make one, or maybe we just need to make our own? Haha I’ll probably wait a few more months and see if anything pops up! 

Hey guys! I've seen a lot of questions about an official FB page for accepted students. I'm a current student (Class of 2020) and plan on talking to the admin of our page about the details of when to add new members or create the new page after our Thanksgiving break. 

I love seeing all of the enthusiasm, excitement and positive energy on this thread so I like to check in on it whenever I get the chance. If you have any questions that you feel I may be able to answer please feel free to post it here or shoot me a direct message 🙂

Best of luck to you all!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doostinim
19 hours ago, ashprepa said:

I interviewed 12/7 and my portal just changed to show an accepted student checklist. I have not received an email yet but I'm praying this means I was accepted! 🙂 Anyone who interviewed that day should check your portal for changes! 

Congratulations! You should be getting a call tomorrow. There's a day delay between the admissions committee and office. 

Edited by doostinim