2018-2019 Application cycle

On 3/17/2019 at 9:56 AM, TayRene94 said:

Does anyone know if there is an email to update hours and stuff to your application? I think I remember them talking about it briefly in the interview but didn't write the email down.

You can email any updates to admissaz@midwestern.edu. They will add it to your file. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Ejohns20 said:

They just sent out an email this morning asking everyone if they are still intending to matriculate, as they are starting to prepare for orientation. I withdrew my application, as I will be attending elsewhere. Hope someone else gets a happy call today 🙂

Thanks for sharing. Do you know when orientation begins (aprox)?

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bonbon123 said:

Hey everyone. I just got the call for acceptance and I’m wondering if I should take it. I was literally about to submit my caspa again as a reapplicant for a bunch of different schools. It’s a really fast turnaround, as I would have to be there in a few weeks. Thoughts? 

Youre crazy lol. If you happen to ‘enjoy’ the CASPA experience then by all means!  But I know too many people that would kill for a seat!

Arizona is awesome, especially Phoenix.  Come on out!  Im not going to MWU, but I do live here.  Good luck with whatever you decide.

• Upvote 1

Guest doostinim
10 minutes ago, bonbon123 said:

Hey everyone. I just got the call for acceptance and I’m wondering if I should take it. I was literally about to submit my caspa again as a reapplicant for a bunch of different schools. It’s a really fast turnaround, as I would have to be there in a few weeks. Thoughts? 

You should definitely take it. What’s holding you back?

2 hours ago, RadTek2PA said:

Youre crazy lol. If you happen to ‘enjoy’ the CASPA experience then by all means!  But I know too many people that would kill for a seat!

Arizona is awesome, especially Phoenix.  Come on out!  Im not going to MWU, but I do live here.  Good luck with whatever you decide.

Lollll I definitely don't enjoy CASPA but I was pretty much done with it. I think I want to go I'm just trying to process whats going on because its insanely last minute haha. I cant even give my work 2 weeks notice. I had completely given up on last years cycle and was ready to apply to a bunch more schools this year (I only applied to 4 last year because I was an idiot haha). I feel super unprepared to go and am just wondering if I should wait and possibly get accepted into somewhere closer to home(Im in colorado and went to CU for undergrad and CU would be my top choice). I know im crazy hahaha. I just cant even wrap my brain around this haha. What do you like about Arizona?    

2 hours ago, doostinim said:

You should definitely take it. What’s holding you back?

I guess Im just super nervous about being unprepared and possibly getting into somewhere I like better this round. I was seriously like half a day away from submitting CASPA. Im leaning towards taking it. I have until tomorrow to decide. I think its just my nerves im can be a pretty anxious person and a planner haha.  

3 hours ago, bonbon123 said:

You should definitely accept the seat unless there is literally no way you can move there. Even if you apply again this cycle (outside of it being super expensive), you're not guaranteed to get accepted anywhere. You could find yourself in the same position a year from now. This is a guaranteed seat. Take it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sampsonite06 said:

You should definitely accept the seat unless there is literally no way you can move there. Even if you apply again this cycle (outside of it being super expensive), you're not guaranteed to get accepted anywhere. You could find yourself in the same position a year from now. This is a guaranteed seat. Take it.

Thanks! I think Im gonna do it! You guys are hyping me up!

7 hours ago, bonbon123 said:

I had like 6 weeks to move out here from Massachusetts. Trust me, it’s worth it. You don’t want to play the CASPA game again and risk not getting in. You’ll be kicking yourself next year

• Like 1

• 1 year later...