Good source for finding part-time jobs?

Anyone know of a good place to get a part-time (not locum tenens) job? My current employer is willing to switch me from full-time to part-time if I do find another job, just to break it up and prevent burn-out. I've always wanted to do something like this but i feel like part-time jobs are few and far between.

My success in this area has come from networking rather than job postings. Talking with a few Physician and PA colleagues and let them know of your interest. Depending on your background and what field you're in, a practice may be willing to create a position like that for you. At least that's how it worked for me.

There are plenty of part time urgent care positions out there but i agree with the post above, they aren’t advertised as much so you kinda just have to ask around rather than look online. I’m in NY and there are several places that want to hire PAs only as part time or per diem. 

Archived