2018-2019 Applicants

On November 13, 2018 at 1:11 AM, KP5537 said:

Congrats! I will be joining you! The class president from the current didactic year recently started a Facebook page, so she should be reaching out to you in the near future! ? also, my name is Katie as well haha 

Thank you! Awesome, can't wait to meet you! How long after you got the acceptance call did it take to get the email from Kyle?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, nis95 said:

Oh okay! So they let you know that the class a full now? What’s the waitlist process like from here? I’m assuming they don’t tell you your position on the waitlist? Did they tell you to look out for any kind of email or anything from the program 

No he did not tell me my position on the wait list, and he told me that If I am accepted he will call me to let me know. From what I understand the people who have been accepted have 2 weeks to put their deposit, so it is possible to hear something 2 weeks from this last Monday. He also told me last year they had a lot of people off the wait list make it into the program, so I am hopeful to hear good news soon! And yes it is my understanding the class is full (pending deposits of course). 

I just received an email from the program stating they received many questions regarding if the class was filled or not, it is not, and will not be by the time we interview, and that they would make their interviewers aware of that fact if it were. Good news! I received this email without asking myself. 

5 hours ago, katieaxb said:

Thank you! Awesome, can't wait to meet you! How long after you got the acceptance call did it take to get the email from Kyle?

It will actually come in the mail! I think it took a little over a week. I remember wondering why it was taking so long, but just be patient. The letter will give instructions on how to pay your deposit. It is supposed to include your student ID number, but mine didn’t so I had to reach out to Kyle to get mine so I could submit my deposit! If you send me s private message I would be happy to add you on Facebook! You should be added to the group shortly by the admin! 🙂 

32 minutes ago, llamagal said:

I just received an email from the program stating they received many questions regarding if the class was filled or not, it is not, and will not be by the time we interview, and that they would make their interviewers aware of that fact if it were. Good news! I received this email without asking myself. 

I truly think it varies from year to year! I know someone who interviewed for this program in November of a previous year and seats were still available. That’s good that they reached out to you though! Our Facebook group definitely isn’t full yet if that means anything. 

Also, it’s still somewhat early in the cycle. People are still getting pulled off of waitlists for other programs, interviewing, etc. One of my friends was pulled off a waitlist for a different program in January of a precious year, so I wouldn’t get discouraged at this point! Good luck to you all! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been on the waitlist, but I received a call this morning and was offered a seat in the class! I’m beyond excited and can’t wait to meet other classmates!

Good luck to everyone else still on the waitlist. Stay positive and I hope you receive good news! 

On 2/4/2019 at 1:17 PM, KyleW said:

I have been on the waitlist, but I received a call this morning and was offered a seat in the class! I’m beyond excited and can’t wait to meet other classmates!

Good luck to everyone else still on the waitlist. Stay positive and I hope you receive good news! 

Congratulations, how exciting!! When did you interview?

Archived