2018-2019 Applicants

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, Greys.A said:

@emmaidk @allie321  Hey guys! Would either of you be interested in meeting up prior to the interview? ? I know they haven't gave us a time yet but I will be driving in from Michigan and will be there at least a couple of hours before the interview. 

I would! I also am driving from Michigan on thursday and staying the night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 11:27 AM, Franky said:

Does anyone know if there are really any seats left for this November 9th interview? I only have so many days I can take off and don't want to burn through them for wait list spots - just being practical here.

No idea, but I really hope that it isn't for the wait list. I am just now reading through all of this and I have accepted an interview with them for the 9th as well. 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:02 AM, katieaxb said:

For those who have already interviewed this year, are the interview portions group or individual? How many people were at the interview session?

The interviews are two on one! I would say there were about 15-20 of us at my session in September? Just be yourself! 

On 8/3/2018 at 7:42 PM, oliviapa said:

Got an interview invite for Sept 14th today! I'm so excited!! ? I'll be sure to update how it went... fingers crossed it goes well! I really like this school. 

Also do any of you know the interview stats? As in how many are interviewed vs accepted? I didn't find anything on their website but maybe I was looking in the wrong place... I remember reading that they accept 25-ish students every year. 

Sending good vibes to everyone going through the crazy application process.

Hey what was the interview format? 

29 minutes ago, MorganPA said:

I am driving in from michigan tomorrow morning! how early will you be getting there?

Hey! I am driving from MI too and I plan to be there by 10:00am. Hopefully a little earlier. I am meeting up with another girl who is also interviewing if you would like to join us ?

1 hour ago, kmp1226 said:

Would anyone mind providing any form of insight into the interview format so I may know what to expect??

Thank you so much!!

They may be contacting you about this interview because the class is full at this point, and they have already started the wait list so i am not sure if they still plan to interview for the wait list or not.. As far as the interview itself it was very straight forward. No curve balls. Everyone is very friendly and down to earth. 

I received an interview invitation last week for Nov 30th and confirmed that I'm attending, so I doubt they would retract it even if the class is full. Regardless, I am still happy to interview for a position on the wait list as it is an excellent program. Thanks for the interview insight though!

2 hours ago, llamagal said:

So then you interviewed for the waitlist as well since you stated the class is already full and you yourself have not heard back from your interview. If not, where did you get this information from?

I heard back today. The program still had slots open at my interview. The class is now full (per the director), I am on the waitlist. 

3 hours ago, katieaxb said:

I got a call today that I was accepted!! Can't wait to be part of this program! They told us at the interview on the 9th that they were hoping to fill the class with our session and then build the waitlist from the upcoming interview. 

Congrats! I will be joining you! The class president from the current didactic year recently started a Facebook page, so she should be reaching out to you in the near future! ? also, my name is Katie as well haha 

Archived