2018 - 2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abush27

Hey Everyone,

I also got invited to interview. I am going for the October 12, 2018 interview date. The email states that they have a cap of roughly 40 students per interview session, so for the less than 5 seats that are available this cycle they will be interviewing close to 120 people. I imagine many will be waitlisted. I am traveling from Miami, Florida.

Good Luck Everyone!!

15 hours ago, abush27 said:

Hey Everyone,

I also got invited to interview. I am going for the October 12, 2018 interview date. The email states that they have a cap of roughly 40 students per interview session, so for the less than 5 seats that are available this cycle they will be interviewing close to 120 people. I imagine many will be waitlisted. I am traveling from Miami, Florida.

Good Luck Everyone!!

I will be traveling from Sarasota FL ?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, SW2PA said:

Got my rejection letter today. I'm surprised but not shocked. It's a very academically focused program and my strengths are more in the experience side of things than my grades. Good luck all!

I’m sorry to hear that. Don’t worry! Keep your head up. Your school is out there. This is my 2nd time applying to PA schools. Never give up on your dream! ? 

57 minutes ago, SW2PA said:

Got my rejection letter today. I'm surprised but not shocked. It's a very academically focused program and my strengths are more in the experience side of things than my grades. Good luck all!

46 minutes ago, PAschoollove said:

I’m sorry to hear that. Don’t worry! Keep your head up. Your school is out there. This is my 2nd time applying to PA schools. Never give up on your dream! ? 

Def don’t give up. This is my 4th year applying. I finally got accepted and turned out to be the absolute best school for me and my current life situation. Not saying it will take u that long but if this is something u really want then don’t give up.  It will all be worth it. 

17 hours ago, Lukeh205 said:

Def don’t give up. This is my 4th year applying. I finally got accepted and turned out to be the absolute best school for me and my current life situation. Not saying it will take u that long but if this is something u really want then don’t give up.  It will all be worth it. 

Thanks! This school wasn't my top choice by far and I've still got 5 more chances. I'm a super good fit for my top choice so I'm hoping I get an interview. Hopefully I get in this time around. I don't want to face another 2 years at my current job haha. 

On 8/6/2018 at 8:31 PM, SW2PA said:

Sorry to hear that ? . Best of luck to you with your top choice school ?

20 minutes ago, PAschoollove said:

I was thinking of flying into Pitts and then either taking Southern Airways into Johnstown or driving from Pitts to Loretto. It really depends on the weather. 

Thank you! Nothing would pop up on google flights. What did you mean it depends on the weather? Sorry this girl is from Cali so we dont have seasons haha ?

Archived