2018 - 2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys . I am not sure who are the other 3 people that were accepted, please pm me , so we can get to know each other . If any of you will get off the waitlist please feel free to contact me as well. We will be buying a big house and would be open to rent a room to a classmate ?

i just sent my initial deposit today ? so excited  about my future!

17 minutes ago, PrimPA1212 said:

So is everyone that is interviewing in November and December going to be on the waitlist? Did they fill all four seats from the October interview?

This is what they told us , but I still have no idea who is another 3 people who got accepted ?‍♀️

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jem260 said:

Hey guys! Hope the new year is treating everyone well, just wanted to check and see if anyone waitlisted has heard anything? 

I was surprised with an email yesterday morning saying that I was accepted to the program!! My first acceptance; I can’t believe it!

Apparently a few more seats opened up in the class just now. Good luck to everyone and congrats to anyone else who just got accepted too! :)

27 minutes ago, sidprepa said:

I was surprised with an email yesterday morning saying that I was accepted to the program!! My first acceptance; I can’t believe it!

Apparently a few more seats opened up in the class just now. Good luck to everyone and congrats to anyone else who just got accepted too! 🙂

Congratulations my future classmate 🤗

Archived