2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...

I called the PA Program this morning 10:13 am (CT), 10/3/18. They didn't call out for an acceptance yet. She said that the committee didn't meet yet and will select this week. I know many of you cannot sleep or are very nervous every day this week whether you had several interviews or only this one. 

I hope you all get into somewhere if you don't get in MSU and be an excellent PA. 

See you all in the future!

After 3 years of applying and 2 years of interviews, I received my acceptance phone call! ? #gobears Anyone else on here receive an acceptance call yet?! 

To those that don't get admitted this cycle, persistence and perseverance pays off! Keep at it if you really want it!  

1 hour ago, JCStoPAS said:

After 3 years of applying and 2 years of interviews, I received my acceptance phone call! ? #gobears Anyone else on here receive an acceptance call yet?! 

To those that don't get admitted this cycle, persistence and perseverance pays off! Keep at it if you really want it!  

Congratulations!!!!

I was placed on an alternate seat. 

Archived