interviews

Hello! I graduated from Touro’s PA program in the 2017 class.  You’re correct, it’s a group interview and then a one-on-one, which is more of a getting to know you session.  With the one-on-ones, they don’t have your file in front of them. They basically just sit and talk with you to find out about you as a person.  They do a great job of making you feel comfortable and try to take the pressure off of a very stressful day!  I’m sure you’ve been told this all a million times, but just go into with confidence and a positive attitude and just be yourself.  Everyone else is just as nervous as you, even if they don’t seem it. Be friendly and enjoy the experience. Every interview will help you prepare for the next.  Good luck!! 

On 6/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, pahopeful0113 said:

hey guys! I just signed up for my interview slot today. Does anyone know the format of interviews at Touro? From last year's thread it looks like there's a group interview and then a one-on-one with faculty to ask them questions? I haven't found anything on their site. 

Congrats on the interview! I was wondering, when did you apply?

Archived