I need a PA to interview!

Hi! I am a pre-PA student and for my PA prep course, it is required that I interview a PA with a few simple questions. 

This can be done just via email, but I do need your name and to learn a little about your personal career. If interested, please message me and I can answer any questions or give you more information.

The questions I need to ask are

• How long have you been working as a PA?
  • What is your specialty?
  • What do you like most about your work?
  • What about your work would you most like to change?
  • How much contact do you have with your supervising physician during the course of a typical day?
  • How many patients do you see in an average day?How does that compare with the physician(s) on staff?
  • How long did it take you to feel like you knew what you were doing after you finished PA school?

That's it! It'd be really interesting to hear your story. Thank you for reading.

46 minutes ago, jadie said:

Hi! I am a pre-PA student and for my PA prep course, it is required that I interview a PA with a few simple questions. 

This can be done just via email, but I do need your name and to learn a little about your personal career. If interested, please message me and I can answer any questions or give you more information.

The questions I need to ask are

• How long have you been working as a PA?
  • What is your specialty?
  • What do you like most about your work?
  • What about your work would you most like to change?
  • How much contact do you have with your supervising physician during the course of a typical day?
  • How many patients do you see in an average day?How does that compare with the physician(s) on staff?
  • How long did it take you to feel like you knew what you were doing after you finished PA school?

That's it! It'd be really interesting to hear your story. Thank you for reading.

• 4 years
  • Rural Family Medicine
  • Changing peoples lives to make them feel better as well as a smiling face that they can trust and ask questions to without feeling bad about themselves or embarrassed.
  • Insurance reimbursement 
  • The collaborating physician (CP) comes to the clinic every other Tuesday for 4 hours. So I see him 8 hrs a month.
  • 22 pts/day, same for CP at his own clinic.
  • 2 to 2 1/2 years and learning daily, "lifetime of learning" in medicine 

Archived