2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 9/21/2018 at 12:20 PM, pabca94 said:

Hi everyone!

I will be coming from out of state in a few weeks and am having trouble with accommodations. Nova sent me a list of hotels and said that the Holiday Inn in the area provided a free shuttle to/from both the airport and Nova, but I called and they said this was untrue. Does anyone familiar with the area have suggestions for the easiest way to get around? I liked that idea because I prefer not to take ubers/taxis if I don't have to (just don't trust them much these days) but it looks like I might not be able to get around it. Thanks so much!

There is a hotel right in the same area. I think it’s called homewood suites. You can literally walk to the school from there. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DancerGirl91 said:

Hi ? I’m lisa. I’m a current 2nd semester student here. If anyone has interviews and has questions or anything you can ask. It’s best to message me on facebook since this is the first time I’ve been on here in a few years and just thought I would mention it.  On fb I’m Lisa Fellis ? probably the only one. It’s a pic of me in my white coat and a blue dress. 

Thank you! Message sent! 

18 hours ago, carlanb said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites? Applied later but got an invite for Orlando and just curious what the status was with this campus ? congrats to everyone who has been accepted!!

I have sent an email to them asking this (mostly just checking status of application)... no response and it’s been over a week. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, carlanb said:

Does anyone know if they have filled all of their seats yet? I have an interview on January 3rd and was wondering if they even have seats available or if only the waitlist is open at this point. Thanks!

I don't think they would be interviewing people for the waitlist. Most schools continue holding interviews until their seats are filled. I am interviewing 1/9 and would be a huge bummer to everyone if we were just interviewing for a spot on a waitlist!

15 hours ago, romerore said:

I don't think they would be interviewing people for the waitlist. Most schools continue holding interviews until their seats are filled. I am interviewing 1/9 and would be a huge bummer to everyone if we were just interviewing for a spot on a waitlist!

The Orlando campus let us know beforehand that all seats had been filled and that they were interviewing for the alternate list. Fort Myers still has seats open. 

Archived